Monday, February 2, 2009
Truth Be Told.....
It started yesterday when I decided to email people and start some smack about the Super bowl. It was fun seeing who would respond and what nerves I could strike because I said "Go Steelers". I defintley struck some nerves. Then I decided to go to the party dressed in yellow and black. That was even better. I do not watch football hardly at all. I don't even understand the fundamentals that much. I managed to muttle through. I even rooted for the Steelers at the party. Which I was not alone. Dave is sick so we only stayed until half time and came home to finish watching it and I think he was a little aggravated at all my questions. For instance," who are the people that are suppose to block the quarterback"? because quite frankly they suck for the Steelers. They managed to win but barely. Dave and I went to 2 games to watch the Bengals and both times they played Baltimore. We know the turn out there. I had alot of fun going to the games but if your short you will have a problem seeing the game. So, truth be told, I'm not a huge football fan, maybe if I understood it better I could begin to like it more. Dave said I just like to aggravate people and I had fun doing it. I had to mix it up a bit, have some competition and screaming there, it worked. It was fun wasn't it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I like to aggravate Jared with sports. I root for the opposite team to get a rise out of him, haha.
ReplyDeleteHow funny...I really thought you were a hardcore football fan or at least hardcore steelers fan. You had me fooled anyway...LOL. I know nothing about football and am not a fan, but I have always said that I would probably enjoy it more if I understood the fundamentals of it.
ReplyDelete