I can't believe it is Saturday already. Josh is ok. We had to take him back to childrens yesterday but he is doing fine. Then we have to take him back Tuesday, at least he is on the going up side of the hill!Jackie and I had a shopping date last night and we had fun. We went to Old Navy, Target, Plato's Closet, Krogers, UDF, then home. I was so tired but well worth every second!
Chris is looking for any suggestions on a band name. If you have any ideas let him know! Let's get our creative minds working.I'm still waiting for that CD!!!!! Let's fill those seats tomorrow at church, we know more people need Christ! Have a good day.See you at church tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm glad Josh is doing okay...Praying for you guys!
ReplyDeleteLet's see they could be called Chris and the Poo-Poo Platters....an old retro kind of feel to it! The could be called MACK'D UP ....as in M=Melissa A=Alex C=Chris K=Kaitlyn and D=Dan....They could be called Holier than Thou..(Just a very humorous name for a church band, I think), and one last one. ICP (but I think that one is already taken!)
ReplyDelete