Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Good To Be Home....
What can I say? As of right now I have had maybe 45 minutes of sleep since 6am Tuesday morning. I ended up staying at work last night. So, since I couldn't sleep I decided I needed some coffee and I went out in the snow for a hunt. The only place open was a gas station and I mean the only place open. This of course was 330 in the morning. Then since my van was warmer than work, I decided to stay there until 515 this morning.Then I went in to start work by 6. If there was one thing I have learned and believe me when I say I had plenty of time to think about it, I am NOT prepared for an emergency. So, this weekend I am going to put together a duffle bag of stuff and keep it in the car. Then if I need a hotel, I will have at least clean clothes to put on the next day. Have you ever tried to sleep on plywood? Well don't. My neck and back hurt so bad, that's why I was back up at 230am,brushed my teeth,tried to tame my wild hair and then went on a coffee hunt. It wasn't actually plywood but pretty close! At least I had a pillow. What an adventure, and it is defintley good to be home! Please stop praying for this stuff or at least specify small increments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am so over praying for snow! Holy cow!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had fun!
ReplyDelete