Saturday, February 7, 2009

I am so glad it is the weekend. I finally got caught up on my sleep this week. I'm doing laundry and cleaning today but that's ok, because I'm home. I used to think I could play survior. After this past week I decided I can't and I will just watch the others play and back stab each other, much more entertaining anyway. I love watching American Idol also, but I think Hollywood week stinks and does anyone know if our local guy made it through? I missed the first week in Hollywood. Dave and I went to Walmart (there's my plug) last night to do some grocery shopping and it was pretty busy. He bought the movie "crash" and it was a weird movie. I didn't hate it, it was just different. Then I actually cooked breakfast this morning, and it has been months since I had done that, it was pretty good. I don't know if anyone else is like this, but I love bacon but I HATE the smell of it so I think my house stinks. Then I have to go to my friends house this afternoon/evening for a girls night.This will be fun. I'm looking forward to church tomorrow as well. Have a good evening!! That's it in a nutshell.....

3 comments:

  1. Yes he is in! Rumor is he made it to top 36!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, if you are talking about Brent Keith Smith from Blanchester, he did make it through!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are referring to our local guy from Blanchester, Brent Keith Smith, he did make it through!

    ReplyDelete