Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Tease...
Is this weather a big tease or what? Although I like the warmer temperatures I have to admit, I don't like Spring. I hate it when it rains. I would rather see a bunch of snow instead, at least it's pretty to look at. My favorite season is summer. I love it when it's hot and the sun is bright it just puts me in a good mood. Rain depresses me. No, I don't sit around pondering it everyday but sometimes I just think where is my ocean breeze and the sound of the waves crashing and the bright sun and sand to play in? I love the ocean!!!! Enough of that I guess. Not alot going on really and I like that. There's usually some sort of drama going on in my house but not this week. Except Josh asked if he could go to a party next Saturday, which is just a typical teenager not thinking I guess because next Wednesday is his surgery and he thinks he'll be up and moving. He actually is starting to read his driving book for the big test. That was our rule,if you want to take the test you have to read the book. He seems to think he knows everything, typical teenager again. I will say I received an email from one of his teachers yesterday and she said He is VERY respectful and participates in class when he is suppose too! We are so proud of him and we made sure to tell him!!! It's always nice to hear something positive. That's pretty much it in a nutshell. Oh, Survivor is starting Thursday, just a reminder. Have a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I LOVE rain...almost more than sunshine. I loved snow until the big storms.
ReplyDelete