Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My thoughts....

I can't believe it's Wednesday already. Josh is ready to go today and Dave is still sick. I think he is going to try and go anyway though. We have family in from Florida and my sister-in-laws dad passed away and today is the funeral. So, I wanted to thank Ray and Melissa for helping us in the bind we were in today.I just don't know what I would do without them! I do hope however that your animals are very hungry today. :) Movin on....I agree that CP needs a revival of sorts. I will be the first to admit that I have slacked on what I feel God has lead me to do. I can't really explain it except I have been in a serious spiritual battle for awhile now. I know I'm not the only one going through this, so as a church body let's pray for everyone, the church and ask God to revive everyone and everything about CP!!!! I have had several people bring some really good ideas about outreaches, so I will sit with P-Ray and talk to him about these ideas and let's get rockin! As we know though it will take everyone to pull these off and get out there to see people brought to Christ! So who's ready to rock and roll???? Don't forget we still have the food pantry and need supplies,so I will send out a list of supplies that we need to everyone and I would love to see us as the "go to" church once again. Chris, we still need a band name. I know the band is sooooooooooo stinkin good that not only can we reach people by doing outreaches and talking with them, we can reach people through the music! Is the band ready? I think you guys have been waiting for an opportunity and let's find that door that God has opened and run through it! OK, I think I'm finished now, so who's with me?

1 comment:

  1. I think we need a band name sooner than later. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete