Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Revived??

I think this morning I finally feel back to normal. My normal anyway. It's been a week since his surgery and I'll tell ya, it zapped me dry. I'm sure just the stress and worries of it all. I took him yesterday back to the doctor and I have to take him back next Tuesday as well. Then I took Jackie to the mall which was fun and she got 4 new shirts. Then Dave and I decided to re-model our bathroom. If you have ever seen our bathroom it is straight from 1950. I prefer the modern look so, here we go starting Friday which I'm so excited about. We picked out tile,vanity and cabinet,counter top and paint. This Friday is our wedding anniversary! 16yrs!! wow, it goes by so fast and what a ride but I wouldn't change it for the world because I believe we went through everything in our life to make us who we are today and we haven't been happier!

Also, yesterday I contacted a couple of places about volunteering and where I can help. What a way to plug in and their both Christian based and I will find out how we as church can help. I'm waiting to hear back! I will keep you posted so be on the look out.I promise this weekend I will get in the pantry, but keep donations coming as you feel fit, I do know for a fact we need diapers of all sizes. Look for future posts about all this! Have a good day...

No comments:

Post a Comment