Saturday, February 14, 2009
Sick...
If I had to guess, Josh will not be having his surgery Wednesday.He is still sick. He is not running a fever but he is still congested. Now, guess who else can feel it comeing on? Me. I just feel run down and I have a sinus headache. That figures. But, on a good note, I wanted to remind everyone that the Amazing Race starts tomorrow. I would love to go on that show, but there is no way Dave and I can do it together, we would kill each other. So, who's up for it trying to get on it? Let me say, I am not a perfectionist! It can be guy or girl, preferably someone good at reading maps. Ray, do you think we would kill each other? At least I can hit you back. ha ha just joking. Maybe. Let me know !! That's it in a nutshell.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I've never seen amazing race, but I am a pretty good map reader. ;)
ReplyDelete