Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Creep and Crud..

This is ridiculous! I have the creep and crud. It started Friday and has gotten worse. I was suppose to go to Ray and Mel's to use there shower but I was so sick and drained coming home from work I decided not to, and along with that I feel bad going over there like this. Oh, we still don't have a shower yet, the bathroom project has not gone smooth but I'm not sure what projects do. I know Dave is sooo tired between work and working on the bathroom and I'm not much help except maybe being a gopher. Today I have to take Jackie to the dentist she has a bad tooth ache and I have to take Josh to Children's for more stitches to take out and a check up. I'm tired already!

Make sure you pray today at noon!!!!! Also, keep Christine in your prayers! Have a good day. Sorry this is short and all over the place but I'm going back to bed. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment