Sunday, January 18, 2009
Sunday Sunday....
The 2 youngs girls came right after church to meet with Catie and they loved her, so of course she is with her new family. They were so excited about how much energy she had and of course how cute she is. It's sad yet comforting to know they will work with her and train her properly. Then today I actually took a nap. I was so drained of energy not sure why though. I usually try not to take naps because I feel worse when I get back up then before I dozed off. Then Susan and I had a great dinner last night just eating and catching up with each other.She is leaving Thursday so were going to get together this week before she heads home. I've had a pretty laid back weekend for the most part. Also, I was thinking, (uh-oh) we need to have an outreach at church, any ideas? I know it's easier to do things in the summer but what can we do in the winter? In the summer I think we should have a concert in the park. I'm not sure what park but wouldn't that be nice? Open to the public. We do not have to give food out just help the band where they need it (set up,tear down) and mingle with the people. I still say they need a name, any suggestions? Chris, what's your thoughts? Is the band open for something like this? That's it in a nutshell, just my thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am thinking that we need an outreach also...
ReplyDeleteBand name???? Maybe "The Stud Muffins"!
I think a Church outreach is a great idea! Hmm ideas I am not good out. I think Trish number 1 is better in that department, but I am all for helping out. But I will try to rack my brain for something.
ReplyDeleteI also love the park idea for the summer!
I like the idea of a summer concert. That sounds like a great way to reach out to the community. I can't think of any good band name ideas, but I am not sure if Melissa and Kaitlyn would want to be called the stud muffins...the guys might not have a problem with it though...lol
ReplyDeleteThe Stud Muffins, haha!
ReplyDeleteHow about The Walled Things. Or Get To The Pointe. ;)
I love an outreach idea! That sounds like it would be awesome. We could have some activities with kids in the community and adults would be entertained by "The Stud Muffins"...on second thought, I don't think that's a good band name. I'm sure Chris has some band name ideas.
ReplyDelete