Sunday, January 25, 2009
Over already?
Ok, the weekend is almost over. I still can't figure out why the weekends go by so fast and our 5 day work week goes by slow. I did manage to get all my laundry finished. Except what I have left in the dryer of course.(I'm bad for that). Someone had a good idea from church this morning for our next outreach. I believe everyone is in agreement that we need to have one. Now, it's deciding what, where and when. I will write everyone's suggestions out and talk with P-Ray and we'll take it from there. Sound good? I will say too, that I love this series. I am learning so much and one thing I have learned is that I should start from the front of the bible instead of bouncing around like I do. I also read magazines usually from back to front.I'm not sure why,in case you were wondering.The music is great also. We are fortunate to have such great talent. Well, that's it for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment