Friday, January 23, 2009

A good evening...

After 5 years I went to my first Christmas party for work. Apparently they do this every year in January because they say it's easier on the employees and not as hectic for us during the holidays. Which is very nice. We went to Montgomery Inn for dinner and the whole thing was great. We had menus for our choice of the main course. They brought salad to us first, then the main meal, then dessert. I was expecting a buffet style dinner but they waited on us. How cool is that? I would not have wanted to get that bill!! Some people were telling me they used to spend close to 10,000 on our Christmas party every year, could you imagine? Not me. During the holidays the docs gave everyone a gift card to Kroger's as well. So cool. Anyway, I had a great time. I am glad it's Friday though. My house is destroyed and I have laundry piled to the ceiling! So guess how I'm spending my Saturday? Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment