Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday!!!!!

I'm not sure about anyone else but I am so glad it's Friday. I am still doing the WW thing but have not lost another pound yet. I feel I should have lost 5 more considering how hungry I am. Patience I know. Also, Dave and I decided to get rid of Catie. She is so cute but desearves more attention and someone that could put more time into her for training. My advice would be for anyone considering to buy a new puppy. 1) Research the breed your considering! 2) know,without a doubt that it is very time consuming to train a dog. It takes alot of patience! 3) Just be prepared for anything. For instance, the puppy stage, chewing, peeing and pooping! 4) They will become a part of your family and have the mind set that they are yours forever. My work schedules changes like the wind and there is not any consistency, so please take all that into consideration before bringing in a new puppy.It is sad that we have to do this but it is the best for her. Oh! One more thing, make sure the kids know ahead of time it is the WHOLE families responsibility to help train, feed and let them out and back in. Ok, I'm off my soap box now. Movin on...I had my yearly review this week for work and it was the best I have ever had! I was soooo stinkin happy. and you know what's amazing, for the most part I learned to keep my mouth shut, I think before I speak and I just do what they tell me and it paid off. Doesn't Jesus teach us to watch our tongue? and for 5yrs. I have never went to any parties that they have for employees and for the first time I'm considering going this year. The doctors are buying us Montgomery Inn dinner. They rented out a room and everything is free! Whoohoo! That's it in a nutshell...

2 comments:

  1. Some weeks you'll lose and some you won't. I know it is almost depressing on the weeks you step onto the scale and it hasn't moved. It almost makes me want to cry. Especially on the weeks I know I have done everything right. But it is a plus that the scale didn't go up. That is even more depressing, haha. You'll get there. I know it is hard, but you can do it!

    Congrats on the good review!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the good review. I have never been to Montgomery Inn, but have had their food. I wouldn't miss it if they are footing the bill!

    ReplyDelete