Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Good Morning.....

I have only been up for about an hour but so far it's a good morning. I still think about Catie and how she's doing, well they haven't brought her back so she must fine. My daughter has that nasty cold that's been getting people, I just hope none of us get now. Especially Josh. Trying to keep him healthy for surgery isn't easy this time of year. Oh, he is haveing surgery in Feb and it's a pretty extensive surgery but I pray his last. He is limited on what medicine he can take 2weeks prior to surgery so if he gets sick he won't have it and I have already got the time off work, school is notified, insurance company called and pre-op appointment made. So were ready. Work is fine so far, it's a job right? I still need that tattooed to my forhead. I'm trying to go back to school and find a way to pay for it of course, and I have learned you need to go to college to learn how to go to college. Wow what a headache! That's pretty much it. Praise God!

1 comment:

  1. I will be praying that Josh stays healthy and that his surgery goes well

    ReplyDelete