Everyone knows that I have been trying to lose weight. Ever since I started weight watchers I have been craving a chocolate malt from UDF. Today is 10 days. After I dropped the kids off at youth last night I went to UDF to get Dave and I a malt, as I was leaving guess who pulled in right beside me? The YOUTH! Which included my son. I was so busted!!! I enjoyed every last sip of it to! I think the neighbors down the street heard me slurpping the last drop over and over again.I just had to laugh.
How many times do you have to tell yourself, "Be greatful you have a job" before you actually start believing it? I try to tell myself that I can control the position I'm in. I decided to go back and continue school. As I dig deeper I realize that I'm not sure I can afford school. How do average people trying to make ends meet, with kids, work full time and with everyday costs really able to afford it? I'm at a loss.I am going to apply for a "forgivable loan" from work which they give you so much money for school and I have to sign a contract to work for them for so many years. I already have 5yrs in so what's another, right? This loan will only pay for approx. 1yr though. Maybe. I don't know maybe it will all work out. Just my thoughts for a moment. Have a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am afraid to even think about how much Jared's education is going to be when it is all done!
ReplyDeletemmmm a chocolate malt! i don't blame you for getting one. i want one sooo badly.
ReplyDeletei don't really know much about school stuff but I will be praying for you.