Saturday, January 17, 2009

About Time

It's about time! I have lost another 2 pounds. I'm up to 5 pounds total now. WooWee...I'm so excited to. One of my best friends is in from Florida. Unfortunetley she is here because her mom is real sick but we are going to spend some time together. I'm takeing her to dinner tonight and just hang out getting caught up. I flew to Florida 3 years ago and spent 4 days with her and her family, then we went to Florida the next year and had dinner with her and her family, then they came into town the next year and we got together. Susan and I grew up together, we were the only 2 girls on our street, we went to school together, graduated together, and have been friends our entire lives. You know how sometimes in life your just blessed to see someone grow and become adults? She is such a wonderful wife and mother. Movin on... I do have someone to meet with Catie tomorrow. Last night Catie was sitting on my lap, CALM, giving me kisses, ( on my cheek) and I would lift up her ears and talk to her, (there pretty floppy) and somehow I think she knows. It's kind of sad. That's pretty much it in a nutshell.....I'll keep you posted on my little Catie and if she gets a new family or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment