Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Curosity....

My kids have always had an interesting way of thinking. There isn't enough space on the blog to tell you everything Josh has said or done to me. I'll give you one example from Josh just to give you an idea what our days are like. When Josh was in the 3rd grade,I had a parent teacher conference. When I arrived for the conference she began asking me alot of questions about our home life, for instance, Is your husband Josh's father? I said yes, then she said are you guys ok financially? I said yes, she said where do you live? So,I told her and I said Why all the questions? She said, Well, I've been really concerned about Josh. I said,ok?? Then she proceeded to tell me that Josh told her we didn't have any money and that we were living in a storage unit. Needless to say my mouth hit the floor and I really can't say what my thoughts were at the time except I couldn't wait to get home to see Josh! I explained to her we were just fine and I appreciated the concern. I now expect things like that from Josh but Jackie doesn't however go to school or doctors and embarrass me but she is defintley a thinker. Yesterday morning she was getting ready for school and eating a banana for breakfast. We were just sitting there talking about the day and out of the clear blue, she said MaMa ( thats what she calls me) Do fish fart? I just busted out laughung. I said, I don't know,I guess? I said ask your science teacher at school! So, my question to you is, Do fish fart???

3 comments:

  1. I can see a few of my boys making up stories like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, did you google the question? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No,I didn't google the question.I was just wondering where they come up with this stuff!

    ReplyDelete