Thursday, March 19, 2009
American Idol....
I have to say I have been a huge fan of this show since it started. This is actually the first year however, I haven't voted. I was a little nervous about my boy getting voted off though. and yes, I'm talking about Adam. Dave teases me but that boy can sing. I am upset that Alexis got voted off because wow she can sing too and I hope this opened a door for her. My thoughts are this: They are all strong singers, huge pipes dogs, but what if we developed a show "America's idol" and it was all about Jesus? Do you think we would have 31 million votes? How sad is it to think this country was founded on Christianity yet most people don't act like? When did the world start changing to this scary, evil place? I know there is still a lot of good in the world as well, but how come we never hear about those circumstances? Media? Ratings? Is it that people's curiosity gets the best of them about how people can do acts so horrendous and unfathomable? Just sit back and imagine............... if the world would grasp Jesus as America's Idol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We can vote! One random act of kindness at a time. Each act of kindness that is done in Jesus' name, with the right heart, without wanting something in return, is a vote!
ReplyDelete