Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Place

I can say the issue at work was definitely taken care of yesterday and I still have a job,which is nice. Although I was looking around to see what was available out in the job market and there just isn't much. My concern is my son. He needs a job and I just don't think he is going to find one. My thoughts are what are people going to do? Well, it's only Tuesday morning so not awhole lot has happened which is always a plus! Last night we were just so tired, not sure if our bodies are trying to play catch up with the weekend chores or what. I wish I could take a vacation somewhere, like Hawaii or the Virgin Islands. I love the ocean!!! The smell, the sounds, the breeze, the warm sun, the sea gulls flying over. They always say you should close yours eyes and picture a place that makes you feel relaxed. That is my happy place, where's yours?

2 comments:

  1. When I am felling tired and overwhelmed, sad, or just plain angry I picture worship time at CP. The feeling that you get when you just let good music flow right threw you. The feeling that God is right there holding your hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My happy place is hiking in the smoky mtns

    ReplyDelete