Monday, March 23, 2009

Sunday was great. I will just say we have the perfect people meeting and greeting!How do you guys stay so happy all the time? The music was great the praise team was awesome, John you did an awesome job playing bass! Great job Kate, let it go girl you can sing!I thought it was cool that you guys had a meeting with Chris via Internet. Technology is amazing. I hope Chris and Alicia had a great time!I'll tell ya, we have the best group of people at CP! Trish, I still give you a standing ovation for leading our kids and Janelle doing their music! Kudos! Our little people definitely LOVE to dance, were they not so adorable???? I think I have gone on enough, I could just keep praising our CP'ers!!!!!!!!!!from sound guys to greeters to kids church to band members to cleaning to our Pastor! WOW!!!!! Everyone have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment