Monday, May 18, 2009

My Sunday Thoughts.....

I have to say P-Ray did an excellent job talking about Sex. It was done tastefully. Although it is a little akward listening to your brother, he is right, you have to be adults about it. That is one subject that seems to be "taboo" within a church. I do believe that sex does need to be discussed, especially when you have young adults listening. Good job bro! Can I just say, we are soooo stinkin blessed to have our praise team! WOW! I'm still waiting on that CD though. Alex is so good at the guitar and Kait the bass and Mel playing keyboard and I was watching Dan during the second song and I just can't believe a drummer can have each arm hit something different,along with his legs moving at different times and you keep rythm! That amazes me. and Chris man, you can sing! WOW! Kudos to all! I can see a summer concert coming. hint,hint....
Oh, we need a band name boys and girls.I just see you guys becoming very big! and just to let you know, every week I watch American Idol, and I always give my opinion before Simon, and maybe only twice have we disagreed. So, for some reason I have an ear for music,not sure why but I do. So there you have it. I hope everyone has a great day and it is suppose to be sunny!!!Woohoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment