I hate rain! Sound familiar? I hate the way it makes me feel. Today, I woke up early thinking I was going to get a good start on the day. Drink some coffee, wake up, get movin! Noooo, I started pretending to clean the house. I did manage to get to the store, and then I managed to take an hour nap. I managed to go up to the church after dinner but I will tell you, I am sluggish, don't feel well and feelin the blues.....
I would never make it in Seattle from what I've heard. They say it rains there all the time, so I have NO desire to visit, so yes if anyone moves to Seattle don't expect too many visits from me. If you move to Florida or near an ocean I hope you get an extra bedroom because I WILL be there as often as possible. As a matter of fact you would start charging me rent. Which is my goal at some point in my life, to move where the sun really shines! ALOT! The weather men say this week is suppose to be nice and sunny. We'll see. Now that I have depressed all of you, I must go hold the couch down some more,maybe take another nap, then go to bed. Fun uh? Yipee...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You do not want to move to Florida! It rains pretty much every day there too! You could set your watch to what time it rains there, and on top of that.....once it is done it is dry in 5 minutes because it is so darn HOT there!
ReplyDelete