Monday, May 11, 2009

Getting to know you....

When I was at church yesterday I realized how very little I knew people. I decided I was going to try harder. I wanted to just ask a few questions to get started. I hope everyone will participate and enjoy learning things about others. After awhile, when we get through the basics, my questions will turn to more spiritual.I believe in order for people to feel they can open up you have to be comfortable. So, let's get our fuzzy socks and jammies on and start talking!

1) Where are you from?
I am from Goshen-Born and raised

2)Are you married or single?
I am married-16yrs.

3)Do you have children?
I have 2 and a step daughter

4)What is your favorite color?
Mine is Emerald Green

5)Where do you work, outside the home or inside the home?
I work at Bethesda North

6)What do you enjoy doing as a hobbie?
I enjoy reading and camping.

7)What is your favorite movie(s)?
Mine is Top Gun, Dirty Dancing, Happy Gilmore

These are very basic but it is a start. I want to get to know each of you better. and yes, I want to have face to face conversations as well! Don't be surprised if I come up to you and start yappin and believe me I can yap! Ask Dave, no don't.....Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. 1) Where are you from?
    Born in Lincoln, Nebraska, but Athen, Georgia is more like home to me.

    2)Are you married or single?
    Married for almost 11 years

    3)Do you have children?
    4 boys

    4)What is your favorite color?
    Black

    5)Where do you work, outside the home or inside the home?
    Inside the home

    6)What do you enjoy doing as a hobbie?
    I like singing, writing, soccer, and reading

    7)What is your favorite movie(s)?
    Wow, I like so many...Napoleon Dynamite, Princess Bride, Yes Man, etc...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Where are you from?
    I am from Blanchester- still there

    2)Are you married or single?
    I am married - 3 years in June

    3)Do you have children?
    I have one that I gave birth to, one that is my step son, but he is just as much mine and we are raising my 17 year old sister for almost 2 years


    4)What is your favorite color?
    Blue

    5)Where do you work, outside the home or inside the home?
    I work at Contingent in West Chester

    6)What do you enjoy doing as a hobbie?
    I enjoy reading and camping.
    Me too!

    I also enjoy just relaxing at the park with the kids

    7)What is your favorite movie(s)?
    Facing the Giants, Fireproof

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1)Where are you from?
    Georgetown, OH – now in Batavia, OH

    2)Are you married or single?
    Married

    3)Do you have children?
    Six – 3 from me, 3 from him

    4)What is your favorite color?
    Green

    5)Where do you work, outside the home or inside the home?
    Outside, Belcan Corporation – Facilities Coordinator

    6)What do you enjoy doing as a hobby?
    Running (new), reading (when I find the chance), playing with my dog, cooking

    7)What is your favorite movie(s)?
    Meatballs, Australia, Sense and Sensibility

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I'm just getting to this. I am so far behind in reading everyone's blogs. I'm just trying to catch up!

    1) Where are you from?
    Northern Illinois (50 miles north of Chicago), but I've lived a lot of places. I counted up the other day that John and I have moved 13 times since we've been married.

    2)Are you married or single?
    Married - 33 years

    3)Do you have children?
    2 daughters, Jessica and Joni

    4)What is your favorite color?
    Yellow

    5)Where do you work, outside the home or inside the home?
    Wal-Mart

    6)What do you enjoy doing as a hobbie?
    playing with the grandsons, sewing, watching tv

    7)What is your favorite movie(s)?
    You've Got Mail, Sleepless in Seattle, Singin'In the Rain

    ReplyDelete