Thursday, May 21, 2009
Bummer!!!!
I am totally bummed out about last nights American Idol. Ok, I had a feeling that Kris would win, only because of things being said on the radio stations. Although America agrees that Adam can sing, he screams every song. so they say.... I do however like the fact that Kris was honest when they announced his name, he said Adam deserved it, but the look of surprise was real, he believed in his heart he had lost. I probably won't run right out and buy his CD but I do wish him all the success in the world! Have a good day....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I agree that Kris is good - just liked Adam more. The good thing about it is that the runner-up has more opportunity to actually get their career rolling whereas the winner is handcuffed to AI for the first year. Look at David Cook - he's awesome but his songs are just now being played, a year later. And then you have Chris Daughtry who didn't win but has had nothing but success and had that success immediately. Heck, they are all winners!
ReplyDelete