Monday, April 13, 2009
My Sunday Thoughts.....
When I woke up Sunday morning it just didn't feel like Easter to me. I guess it's because Dave and I have been working hard around the house trying to get projects done so we can enjoy our summer. Needless to say, we have been tired. Sunday morning I didn't even get up until 8am and that is very late for me. My energy was in the crapper. Until I got to CP. Everyone I seen was full of energy, happy, and ready to serve! My energy level started to change. Then when the first song was played, I was pumped! It's amazing to me that God knows what each one of us needs exactly and provides it. The fellowship, if someone needs to talk, the jokes if someones spirits need lifted, the energy if people need to get moving and awake, there is something for everyone and God knows! So, THANK YOU! The Memorial service for CP was as Ray said, Bitter Sweet. I could only think of one thing to say which was, It is time. Dave and I have attended CP since the doors opened. We have seen it all, good times and not so good times. When it first came to my attention that CP needed to be laid to rest, I had mixed emotions. Yesterday, it was confirmed without a doubt, this needed to be done. I have alot of beautiful memories from CP but I am also ready to see what God has in store for us for the next 5 years! I'm ready to see more beautiful memories made so, let's ROCK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment