Monday, April 20, 2009
Blessed...
Sunday was an awesome day. Despite the dreaded rain (which you know I love). There was alot of energy in church. John preached a great sermon, the praise team was great, the people were ready to worship. and of course watching adults and children get baptized was great! After church I had to go and volunteer some time and it was great. I got home around 530 and even this morning I'm in awe about what I learned. From the beginning of church until I went to bed. Just to sum up my day, when you volunteer your time, your hopeing that you can bless one person's life, I never thought when I left I would be the one blessed! How awesome.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Isn't it great the way it works: You serve and end up being one who feels blessed. I think if everyone tried it just once, we'd have a whole bunch more willing to be volunteers in the world!
ReplyDelete