Saturday, April 4, 2009

Crazy Week.....

I have had a crazy week. I know we all have crazy weeks from time to time and for some of us it's every week. But for starters, I want to say Happy Birthday to my daughter today!!!!!! She is 12 years old. I love you honey!

Although with my crazy week some things were bad, I also however, had something good. I am meeting with a woman next Friday at Teen Challenge and I start volunteering and ministering to some young women on April 19th! I am so excited about this opportuntity. I will spend 4 hours helping and talking with young women from all walks of life. I'm a little nervous as well, but I know God has my back. So pray that God gives me the wisdom to speak with these young ladies and that I can reach out to them and touch there hearts! This is a wonderful opportuntity that I pray I don't screw up! I hope everyone has a good day and I will see you tomorrow. Oh, I will probably have alot more gray hair due to the screaming, wild 12 year olds!! giggle....

No comments:

Post a Comment