Monday, June 1, 2009
Vacation......
I am on VACATION!!!! I feel like I haven't had a week off in years.I usually have to take my days off here and there. It just plain feels good. All of Dave's family is in from all over and after the babies are born there will be 21 people. Tomorow night there is a huge cornhole tournament, with a ceremony where the winners will get gold medals and a trophy. We had to have a small baby shower for the 2 ladies because they don't live here, and now we are going to to celebrate Josh's 16th birthday because everyone is in town. (Josh will actually get 2 ) Busy,busy.....Well,I hope everyone has a great week! See you all Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hope you get some time to relax with that busy schedule! It sounds like fun!
ReplyDeleteSarah
wow it seems like Josh just turned 15 a few months ago! Where did the year go????
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your vacation! You deserve it!
BTW your blog never lets me post comments under my name-This is Diana