Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hum Drum.....

Back to the grind. Vacation was great. I went to bed when I wanted, got up when I wanted and just had time to relax.We went to the putt-putt and go-carts in Eastgate and the putt-putt course is really nice but don't waste your money on the go-carts! They are waaaaay to slow.If you haven't been to the new jump zone in Milford, if you have wee ones, it is great but make sure you call first they have screwy hours. I even got to spend some time with my mom and we had lunch together which was AWESOME!!!!! We hung out and talked which really seemed like forever since we got to do that. Church was great Sunday. The music was awesome as always and the sermon awesome as always! It was good seeing everyone. Yesterday, my baby boy turned 16!!!! Woowee.......Happy Birthday Josh!!!! We love you! Well,I hope everyone has a great week....

No comments:

Post a Comment