Monday, July 20, 2009
Good Morning.....
Hi Everyone! Well, I was glad to see some postings back on the blog. We had a good time camping this weekend. The camp site was small though. It was a little cold but personally I love that. We took the kids fishing and I have to say, Jackie has a knack for it. Josh would cast his line and sit there for an hour but Jackie would cast hers and we think she was hitting the fish on their heads as it hit the water. Anyway, I was glad to hear church went well. Well, I have to admit I'm still not fond of Facebook. Maybe it's because I still don't know how to use it, but I definitely could live without it. Just my thought. I better start getting ready for work, I guess one good thing is that my hours are changing at the end of the month. I'll get off a little earlier and maybe I can actually join in on some activities at church! Yea, all I can say is, work, it is what it is.....Have a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I wasn't crazy about Facebook at first but it can be a lot of fun...
ReplyDeleteAnd work...ain't it the truth! But, I look at this way: I prayed for a stable job/career that I actually like and I have it - owe it all to God. I keep at the top of mind that I am serving 24/7 so whether I am at work, at home, in the grocery store, at the lake, I am serving just the same as when I walk into church. You're serving no matter where you are =)